Training & Placement Cell
City Engineering College Placement and Training Cell has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a favored destination for many national organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured at the College. In the journey towards excellence, many milestones were also set by the Department of Placements in terms of “Quality and Quantity “. The excellent infrastructure of the varsity facilitates different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the college.
Placement Department undertakes the following activities to achieve the desired results and set targets.
- Placement of students in industries through campus recruitments, pooled campus and off campus recruitments.
- Inplant training for students in industries during summer and winter vacation.
- Project works for the final year students in industries.
- Continuous institute – industry interaction.
- Pre-joining learning initiatives.
- Alumni activities.
- Participating in industrial exhibitions, fairs, seminars to promote useful interaction with the industries.
Other Activities Like
- Counseling on job opportunities.
- Guidance to the students on GATE, IES, GRE etc.
- Helping students in industry visits.
Career Development Program
Our Placement and Training Cell offering Career Development Program for the students who are raring to enter the corporate world and introduce them to the prospective employers according to their aspirations and background. The Training programs have been formulated after a thorough analysis of unique requirement of various companies as the required skills will vary according to the company’s requirement. We impart this training program with the help of reputed training Institutes. They enable our students to gain a competitive edge in the recruitment process, groom their confidence and develop their personality. The training modules will be formulated to improve our students’ skills like:
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Brain Strain
- Speed Mathematics
- Verbal Reasoning
- Team Building
- Group Discussion
- Planning & Goal Setting
- Personal Grooming
- Listening Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Deciphering the Matrix
- Situational Conversation
- Time Management
- Sentence Construction